Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Essie Quick-E Drying Drops (.5 oz)

If you paint your own nails, you know that it sucks waiting for your nail polish to dry. Personally, I always end up smudging them because I thought I'd waited long enough to do something, but apparently didn't - and that is the worst! If I have time I'll take the polish off and do the nail(s) over again, but more often than not I have a few ugly smudgy nails.

This happens far less often now that I found Essie Quick-E Drying Drops at Target - they are seriously amazing. All you do is fill the dropper with the liquid and give your nails a drop or two each and wait a minute, and you're good! I've only smudged 2 nails using this product, and I think it was because I had too much nail polish on them so the formula couldn't do its job correctly.

Essie Quick-E Drying Drops

I've had this bottle for a couple of months and have used it for about 5 home manicures, so a little goes a long way. It has no smell, and it feels slightly oily if you get it on your fingers, but that goes away quickly. So far, it hasn't stained any of my clothes or hurt any furniture or anything so I think it's safe. Then again, I haven't specifically tested it on clothes or furniture either, so take normal manicure precautions with it.

Overall: I really like the Essie brand in general and have quite a few of their nail polishes, so I was pleased to find that these drops do exactly as advertised and do so effectively. For $7.99 plus tax, this product is worth the money.

Re-buy?: If I ever get through my current bottle, I'd definitely buy this product again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment