Friday, June 3, 2011

Charles Worthington Big Waves Enhance Spray, 8 fl. oz.

Charles Worthington Big Waves Enhance Spray is a product that I loathe. To me, the only good thing about this product is that it smells really good (which is one of the main reasons why I bought it, in addition to the claims on the label).

Product fail.

I am always looking for hair products that will make my wavy hair look good, but this spray is a complete failure. It is sticky on my hair and hands after I've sprayed it and scrunched it in, and when it dries it mattes my hair (on the underside; thankfully you can't see the mattes). It's like I have dreadlocks going on, and those mattes are so painful to brush out (I have to try to brush them out when my hair is dry, because when I've tried to wash them out in the shower it makes the dreads worse and then I have to try to get them out of my wet hair, which breaks more easily). I've tried using it a few times on the off-chance that it was a one-time thing, but no such luck;  I get the same bad result every time.

Overall: This is an awful product that will suck you in with its great smell and spit you out with dreads.

Re-buy?: No, not in a million years!

0 comments:

Post a Comment