Sunday, May 29, 2011

Fresh Sugar Rosé Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15

I got Fresh's Sugar Rosé Tinted Lip Treatment last summer from Sephora. A year later, I still have about 3/4 of the tube, so that should tell you something. While I really wanted to like this product (the tube is a pretty stainless steel-esque pink! The cap won't fall off in my purse because it twists onto the tube! It smells yummy! What a nice color in the tube!), it fell kind of flat for me.



Granted, I still like the color and design of the tube, but I am not in love with the texture or the tint once applied. The product feels very goopy and melty the instant it goes on my lips, and I hate that feeling. I even tried putting it in the fridge overnight to see if that would make a difference, and it still felt melty!

While it is tinted, it is a *very* sheer tint, and I'm looking for fuller coverage. It also looks darker on my bottom lip than my top lip, which is weird because I applied the same amount to both. I've tried applying more to my top lip, but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

Bare lips (in a warm room)

Wearing the tinted lip treatment (in a warm room)

Overall: The texture is melty, even after being in the fridge overnight. The tint is very sheer; nothing special. It does smell good though - kind of a sweet, citrusy smell.

Re-buy?: Not a chance. I can think of way better products to spend $22.50 (plus tax) on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment